Friday, August 17, 2007

Different Positions

DIFFERENT POSITION:

Husband: Shall we try a different position tonight?

Wife: That’s a good idea dear... you stay at the kitchen area and Ill be at the living room watching tv.

INGENUITY?

A doctor has introduced the use of a device that enlarges a man's sex organ by up to 5 times with no side effects. It is called a magnifying glass.

VIBRATING CELLPHONE:

Mrs.: Faster! My cellfone fell inside my panty and its vibrating!!!

Mr.: What do you want me to do? Do you want me to get it?

Mrs.: Stupid! Go get the charger, I m afraid its already low bat.

HIT MEN:

HIT MAN 1: Are you sure the guy were supposed to kill will pass by here?

HIT MAN 2: "Yeah but I also wonder why he is still not here, we've been waiting for 1 hour now. I hope nothing bad happened to him."

TOOTHPICK:

Customer: This is such a bad restaurant, you only have one toothpick and it’s easily broken.

Waiter (irritated): You know what Sir, of all the customers who used that tooth-pick; you're the only one who broke it.